Avoid another horror story. Take full control of your building and renovation projects.
Save time and money through management services that streamline your building and renovation projects.
RenoHelp is a Melbourne-based management service that helps home, residential and commercial property owners to save time and money on their construction; extensions and renovations.
We’re here to help.
RenoHelp supports and manages
your building project, with you in creative control.
Co-ordinating your stakeholders
Reviews of Design Drawings
Pre-purchase building and renovation advice
Navigation of Building Process
Selection, Engagement and Management of your Builders, Surveyors and Designers.
How RenoHelps Works
We’ve made Project Management simple, so you can take the lead.
Talk With Us
We hear your story and your plans for your property.
Build Your Team
We make a list of what you’ll need, and engage the relevant parties.
Oversee and Review
We supervise and review your project until the end, to ensure you get the services you paid for.
Benefits you get
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Managing your project yourself can lead to a higher cost of time and money. RenoHelp brings your parties together to give you an easy experience.
GET INDEPENDENT ADVICE
RenoHelp is unaffiliated, so you’ll get an independent voice to help you make the best decisions for your project.
RenoHelp advocates on behalf of you, so your interests are kept at top priority.
Don’t let other parties dictate your project. With RenoHelp on your side, you’re the decider.
GET YOUR PEACE OF MIND
Sit back, have a cup of tea, and get your project organised.
If you’re not ready, you can still consult with us for free. We’ll be happy to point you in the right direction.
You can learn more of the benefits of RenoHelp for your project by reading our FAQ.
All projects are different as is the stage in the Project that RenoHelp is engaged in and the Services it provides. The types of Projects RenoHelp supports are many and varied. To demonstrate the diversity in Projects RenoHelp has been involved in, the following are some examples:
- RenoHelp has also assisted a number of international developers by representing and assisting them ‘on the ground’ while they are at their home base overseas. These international developer projects are typically multi-unit developments
- RenoHelp has been engaged on a number of occasions when the relationship between the builder and the owner had reached a point where the parties were unable to move forward on matters that were in dispute. RenoHelp quickly removes the emotion from these situations and the impasse is overcome quickly. In some cases the best outcome for the owner is to part ways with the Builder. RenoHelp has assisted owner in separating from builders and engaging other builders for the balance of the works
- Internal remodeling works. RenoHelp has been engaged by a number of property owners who, due to their lack of understanding of the Building process, commenced works without a Building Permit. This is essentially illegal and RenoHelp assisted the property owners in question to return their project back to a legal state
- RenoHelp has been engaged by legal firms to provide technical, commercial and project management input, support and advice on building related matters/ disputes they have been engaged to help resolve. These firms understand there are intricacies on Building Projects that are beyond the Legal realm
- RenoHelp has been engaged by prospective ‘home buyers’ to provide pre-purchase Building / Renovating advice which informs their decision on whether or not to buy/ bid on a property. Often this involves providing feedback and advice regarding a number of properties until the right one is found and bought. This usually results in the provision of flow-on services after the sale, once the building/ renovating process commences
Become one of our Happy Customers
I called on Renohelp for a brief period in 2019. Nick’s sound contractual knowledge made me aware of my rights according to my contract. Unfortunately, I did not use him for project management from the start of my project. If I had done so, I would probably never have ended up in dispute in the… Read more “Highly recommended”
Nick was our saviour !
Our home was extensively damaged by a hailstorm in January and found ourselves not able to get through by phone to the Insurers for several days or the SES. When we eventually did make contact with the Insurers their efforts to initially make good our roof were uncoordinated and incompetent because of the demand on… Read more “Nick was our saviour !”
Thanks Nick for helping me through the minefield of planning for my house renovation. Being a single woman and never renovating before you helped me to understand all the steps of the complicated building process – from getting plans ready for council to awarding contracts to service providers. You were with me every step of… Read more “Highly Recommended”
The joys of taking on the management of a substantial renovation and extension, I did this for two reasons, I had the time and it was on the bucket list. At a stage where we are about 70% complete and with the usual owner supplied items the complexity, architects lack of detail, confusing information, non-existent… Read more “Excellent Service”
Provided advice was professional and easy to understand
I used Reno help for advice with some insurance matters, their provided advice was professional and easy to understand and I would like to thank them for their help”.
Have fun managing your project, while you save time and money.
Make your next building project the envy of your mates. We’re happy that more and more Australians are learning to improve the efficiency of their building projects.
Start your project today
© 2022 RenoHelp. All Rights Reserved.